Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Java Lounge Fashion Show

**EDIT** if you use one or more of the pics below, PLEASE PLEASE tag Mr. Vasquez. His link is listed below. Thank you!


Well, here they are. The photos from the Java Lounge fashion show from over a month ago. The designers had showcased many of the outfits before (see picture of me below in the same dress worn by another model), but at the Java Lounge show, I was way way more wasted (and you can tell!). We also had a different photographer (sorry Nick, I still love your photography). Clothes by Linden Simon, Bananafish and Saphire Cordial. Photography by Jesse Vasquez.














3 comments:

Ixchel said...

Oh wow! These dresses are puuurty! I really love the blue one and the yellow one! I wish I was able to pull off some side boob though!

Kennedy said...

ohhhhh you look so pretty and im kind of in love with every single dress up there.

etoilee8 said...

These dresses are gorgeous but some of them look like they're in serious danger of some nipplegate.