Monday, June 2, 2008

Three more things....


So, I'm having a horrible day. I just found out that I have to do shitty work at work, that I have over two thousand dollars in damage I have to fix on my car (I'm such a Disastrous Driver), and then when I go to get my chai to make me feel better, I find out that Yves Saint Laurent died yesterday. Sigh. Read more here.
So, at this point, I need some cheering up. Good thing for Wardobe Remix. Chimidoro♫♪ 's hair matches the bridge. That makes me smile. How the hell someone can pull that off is beyond me. See me with green hair and you'll laugh your ass off.
Also, there's Isabella McNally, who will be modeling for Earnest Sewn. Now, she doesn't necessarily make me feel any better, but every time I hear her name, it just sounds like a fictional character in a book I would have read in elementary school. Is-ah-belllla, McNaaaaalie. Totally cute. I just imagine her in a story where she has a cute dog and lives in a small town, solving mysteries or something. Even though I'm sure she's totally not the goodie-twoshoes-mystery solver she is in my head. Anyway, hope your day is better.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think we should leave work and go looking for vintage YSL apparel, as homage to his greatness....Also, I need someone to school moi on how to apply long-ass lashes like these girls.....
(C-dog)