Friday, June 6, 2008

The morning after

Okay, ladies (and gents??), today I will prolly not do a real post. why? well, I'm tired, hungover, and in desperate need to catch up at work. Last night was pretty rad. Miss Lacadia from Cuffs asked me to participate in her fashion show last night at the Momo lounge (I think that's what it's called) at the last minute because some of her models flaked. While it kinda sucked that I wasn't initially part of the gameplan, I realized that it's always better to place second than not at all. And besides, I don't really take offense to that, as I acknowledge I don't have the model measurements.

Eeeehhhh-neee-way, back to the point. Fashion show. Last night. The clothes were so awesome. Seriously, something you would totally want to buy and wear the next day. I fucking loved my two outfits. The first one was a checkered top with a bow in the front, brown high waisted skirt and the most adorable glasses. The second was a corona vintage top (my fav beer, awesome) and a blue jumper. And my hair! I loved my hair. Remember Adrien from ANTM? When she did the last episode and flashed her va-jayjay? Well, it looked like that. My hair looked like her hair, not my hair looked like her flashing her crotch, sickos. Hopefully I'll have some pictures soon. Oh, also, I had the pleasure to met Amber, from Painfully Hip. I'm sure you all read her blog already, but it was nice to finally meet her, as I see her all the time around town.

Alright. Back to work. I hope everyone has a great Friday and a fun weekend. Bye!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the pictures you have posted. you HAVE DONE AMAZING WORK them?They are fabulous!these are gorgeous illustrations!Very nice,Lovely pictures



you are fantastic!!!

a kiss for you, my dear friend!
god bless u dear