Sunday, August 3, 2008

Inspiration for the rest of the week

Good morning! Hope your weekend was fun and productive. Here are some pics from wardrobe_remix that are helping me out this week. Hope it does the same for you.

Photo by mafia hunt : I love this because it looks like something a goth would wear, but this girl looks more Norwegian than anything else. Maybe it's her furniture?


Photo by warholuva : This doesn't even look eighties or anything. This straight up looks like one of my moms pics from the 70's.

Photo by sofie_face : This is the girl that boys loved to see at punk shows....because they know she can get down on the dance floor and in bed.

Photo by vitamininmotion : give her to me with a box of chocolates and marshmallows and call it a day.

Photo by toilette : business at the top, party time at the bottom. I love the mix of patterns too.
Photo by night.owl : Secretary hotness. 'Nuff said.

No comments: