Wednesday, June 11, 2008

how I want to look this summer

Well, it's Hellweek, here in Sacramento. That means that Shaun Slaughter is in town and people are getting their shit together. It started last night with Lipstick, but I didn't go. One, I'm broke. Two, I'm tired. And three....no, that's pretty much it.

Anyway, it's fitting that this week is being called hellweek. I still have not finished enough dresses to be proud of my work, and I still have not lost 5 pounds as hoped. Every night, there's something to do. Tonight is some "Skin Tight" at Golden Bear (or as we call it, Golden Bro, douchebag central), so that means you need to bust out shit you can't wear underwear with. Tomorrow, at Press, it's Booty night. Yup. That means that I'll prolly see half naked bitches in short shorts. I only hate cuz I can't wear them myself. Then the Re-Re-Grand opening of Fuck Fridays, where Josh will also be DJing. It's Safari themed (remember that dress I made??!!). All in all, it's gonna be pretty crazy.

Furthermore, this week is leading up to Second Saturday, which will feature art shows, Sell Out Buy Out, the Art Walk, more parties and hot hot heat. Josh is putting on a show at Body Tribe, with a whole bunch of pals from Sac and SF, as well as a performance by the New Humans. I really hope I see some of you guys out there.

Anyway, what the hell am I going to wear? Ugh. I don't know. I wish I looked like these two ladies.




Posted by Austin Style Watch Posted by Style Sightings

No comments: