Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A Lil' Much...

So my new job's dress code is black and white, professional. No fears, I'm not going goth. Though, I do need a whole new wardrobe of black clothes. I will mostly be making only black things for a while. I know that Yadira previously posted a blog about how she hates how all these blog only have expensive designers, but that is where I get my inspiration from. So, sorry bff. Okay then, here is what i found... It's not all black.

Oscar De La Rente


Givenchy


Givenchy


Chanel


Ann Demeulmeester


Dolce&Gabbana


Rick Owens


Hussein Chalavan


Louis Vuitton


Michael Kors


Nina Ricci


Nina Ricci


Jean Paul Gaultier (left), Sonia Rykiel (center), Ann Demeulemeester (right)


Giambattista Valli (left), Marc Jacobs (right)


Dolce & Gabbana (left), Marc Jacobs (right)

No comments: